- To learn about cutting-edge discoveries on therapeutic targets in MS
- To discuss potential strategies for ameliorating MS by preventing blood-brain-barrier breakdown and/or CNS infiltration by inflammatory cells
- To learn about the putative roles of lymphocyte and myeloid cell subsets in MS disease activity and remission
- To discuss innovative strategies for minimizing damage and stimulating repair in individuals with MS by modulating glial cells
- To network with senior and junior faculty engaged in MS research
- To get career advice from established investigators on how to launch a career as a young investigator
Who should attend?
The Forum will be of value to researchers, clinicians, residents, students, postdoctoral fellows, and patient advocates who have an interest in novel therapeutic targets and the mechanisms of action of currently used disease modifying therapies in MS.